The Rotary Club of Bhadgaon(club Id 85919) was chartered on the 12th June 2014. It has 44 Charter members, of whom10 are women. RC Bhagamati sponsored this club. Mr. Rtn. Advocate Manoj Kumar Kandel was the Chartered President of the Club. Now we have one community base Rotaract club name Rotaract club of Bhadgaon and Rotary Community Corps (RCC) in Katunje VDC which name is Rotary Community Crops of SushilaBhairab. RCC SusilaBhairab's chair is Rtn. UpendraDhungel.
We Works to improve public sector development focusing to public health and elementary/non-formal education targeting to rural orphan children, women and disadvantaged population of Nepal as well as human capacity building and leadership development of local areas. Our major focus area is orphan child. The Club encourages all the people to participate in the general meetings and community development projects initiated by The Rotary Club of Bhadgaon.
Work to improve public sector development focusing to public health and elementary/non-formal education targeting to rural and orphan children, women and disadvantaged population of Nepal
- To support, help and care to orphan children of Nepal through sponsor and orphanages.
- To provide support to most disadvantaged rural population in the field of various education and health related issues
- To provide health support services conducting health campaigns, camps and other programs
- To hold dialogue, advocacy and awareness programs on diverse issues of rural health and education
- To work in partnership and collaboration with government, nongovernment, Rotary District/ Clubs and other likeminded organizations to ensure the aim of this Club
- To work on field level 'people to people contact programs' focusing to health and education to the aforementioned targeted groups
- Partnership and collaboration
- Field activities